Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Now is the time Today is the day!

I believe that we live in a present tense reality of the Kingdom of God. It is never too late to turn around and start a journey into the miraculous! My testimony speaks of this on many levels. This is speaking to someone today and that you will realize how much God loves you and that He has given you the desires that reside in your heart. Now walk it out!


We arrived in LA and I was transported to Chino to the California Penal Authority Receiving Center. What a contrast. I had just experienced the favor of God and being treated as one of his children and now it seemed that I was being immersed into darkness. The room was dismal, but that did not compare with the attitude of the Hispanic Office who was checking me in. He screamed at the other officers and inmates intimidating all who he connected with.

Undaunted I looked at the man. “What in the world is wrong?” I said to him. “I have a splitting headache” he almost screamed at me. “Sit down” I said motioning to the chair. He looked at me in a very aggressive way, then looking down at the chair he sat down.

I began to wonder what in the world was I doing? Had I lost my mind? I spoke again “Close your eyes, think of a place by a lake. The water is still and the grass is green. There are a few clouds in the sky, but the temperature is perfect and there is a real sense of God’s peace. Now let everything that is bothering you go.” I was startled that I had done this! I just had told the receiving officer in the penal system to “sit down!” I prayed under my breath. He opened his eyes and smiled at me! “Wow” he said I feel better!

He immediately went back into his professional demeanor, not wanting to make a show of anything. This happened in front of other inmates and officers.

I was amazed that I had done this and by the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment