Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nightmare on Ash Street

Joani and I had a bit of an argument; she went over to friend’s house to play cards. When she came back she had a beer in her hand. I was outraged! How could she do that? We agreed to “fast for the Lord”. No alcohol or drugs during lent. I noticed on top of the refrigerator was a half gallon of “Old Granddad” bourbon whiskey.


I shouted “you want to see somebody drink?” I grabbed the bottle and gulped down enough to poison me. All the spiritual turmoil came to a boiling point, as I flew into a rage. I asked them if they wanted to see demons, I commanded Joani to leave with me, threatening to kill her. She agreed to go with me and accompanied me to the door. In one neat move she shoved me through the open door and locked it behind her. I demanded they let me in. They refused.

I got in our Suburban. I cranked it up and pulled the vehicle into the driveway. I proceeded to pull up to the front door and I positioned the corner of the bumper on to the front door of the apartment. I yelled, “If you don’t let me in, I will break down the door”!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment